Welcome to Bush Park Camping Resort
A peaceful wonderland of nature conveniently located by the Rappahannock River and just minutes away from the Chesapeake Bay. The campsites are situated on 97 acres of one of the original Churchill Farms known as Bush Park Farm. Here, in the heart of an area steeped in history, are many Colonial and Civil War landmarks. Colonial Williamsburg, Yorktown, and Jamestown are within one hour of the park.
- Easy access for boat use to surrounding rivers and bay
- 1.5 miles of water frontage
- 563 campsites, each with water, electric, and sewer hook-up
- 37 full hookup overnight campsites
- Clean, modern restrooms and individual hot showers with private dressing rooms
- Complete laundry facilities with automatic washers and dryers
- Sanitary trailer disposal station
- Two boat ramps and fishing piers
- Camp store - fully stocked with all of your camping needs
- The Shack - Serving Great Food
- Year round access to permanent sites
- Electronic gates for added security
- Fishing and Camping Supplies
- LP Gas
- Bicycle and Golf Cart Rentals
Outdoor Recreation at its Best!
Whatever your camping pleasure, we have something for everyone: Large Children's Playground, Fishing, and Crabbing, Church Services, Large Family Pool with kiddie pool and separate Adult Pool. New restroom facility and shower located adjacent to pools.
Boating: Two boat ramps and piers are available for boating on Bushy Park Creek, the Rappahannock River, and Chesapeake Bay.
Fishing and Crabbing: We offer the best salt water fishing and crabbing from any one of our fishing piers.
General Information: Visit our office for easy registration during our store's operating hours. Firearms and any type of explosives are strictly prohibited. Family pets are welcomed, provided they are attended and on a leash at all times. Check out time is 2:00 pm.